The Vice Chancellor of Administration and Operations’ Theater Management group oversees the event operations for three campus auditorium spaces: Foellinger Auditorium, Lincoln Hall Theater, and Gregory Hall 112.
In addition to housing some of the largest courses on campus, these three venues are available to student organizations, campus units, and third parties (summer session only). The theater management team works with event organizers to showcase over 100 performances, concerts, lectures, and film festivals each year.
There is a 2 (two) hour minimum rental period.
- Foellinger Auditorium: $150 an hour
- Lincoln Hall Theater: $85 an hour
- Gregory Hall 112 Auditorium: $65 an hour
Public rates for Foellinger Auditorium and Lincoln Hall are an additional $100 an hour.
Presentation equipment is available in each of our venues for a small fee to cover staffing assistance.
- Foellinger Auditorium: $75 a day
- Lincoln Hall Theater: $75 a day
- Gregory Hall 112 Auditorium: $75 a day
Additional Services at Each Venue
Additional rentals available at each venue are as follows.
- Stage Lighting System
- Sound System
- Event Labor such as Sound Technicians, Lighting Technicians, Stage Managers, Ushers, Ticket Takers, Door monitors, Security and Event Cleaning
Theater management employees work with event organizers to coordinate every aspect of production.
Student staff members serve as event staff, ushers, and production and backstage crew. They operate lighting, sound, the fly system, and spotlights, as well as handle patron services such as ticketing and security for a variety of events, including:
- Talent shows
- Step shows
- Cultural performances
- Receptions and other formal functions
We offer a competitive student wage and also have a lot of fun doing what we do. If you’re interested in working with us, contact us for more information.
Ideal candidates should:
- Have an interest in sound and light production
- Work well with many different types of people
- Be able to lift 30 or more pounds
- Multi-task and prioritize
- Make good decisions under pressure
- Take initiative and pride in one’s own work
For information regarding availability, production elements, technical questions, or estimates for Foellinger Auditorium, Lincoln Theater, or Gregory Hall 112, contact: